Your Data in the cloud
Share your data in near real-time with colleagues at the office to streamline project workflows. The TNP app uploads data as it's collected, so professionals with the same project open in the TNP desktop software can view the field data and collaborate to make accurate, on-the-spot decisions.
- Seamless cloud sync between mobile devices and desktop
- Updated 1 meter Color Aerial Photos (see coverage map)
- Choose from an expanding library of current and historical aerial photo and topo map additions
- Scans of the official USGS topo maps to produce the highest quality maps available
- Three scales for the continental US: 1:24/25,000 (7.5 minute series), 1:100,000 scale and 1:250,000 scale. Alaska is 1:63,360 and 1:250,000 scale
- MyTopo's Internet servers store aerial photo coverage for the entire lower 48 United States. 1-meter (1:12,000 scale) photos are available everywhere
- Customize your maps and aerial photos with labels, marks, symbols, lines, routes, tracks, area fills, and notes
- Create information in TNP and use it in GIS and CAD applications that use ESRI Shapefiles, ArcView GEN, GPX or KML data
- Export maps and photos to any graphic/image editor (including Photoshop)
- Built in Desktop Publishing with page blocks. Create custom map pages with text, logos, inset maps, legends, etc.